Eskimi DSP Ads is Eskimi’s mobile demand-side-platform which offers rich and performance campaigns worldwide. The platform aims to breakthrough the monopoly currently held by Google, it offers publishers quite a competitive CPC on each ad placed on the publisher’s website. The platform also promises advertisers that their ads will reach more than 280 million mobile consumers.
The ads from Eskimi DSP are very responsive and user-friendly. It’s quite unlikely not to notice how simple and natural the ads flow with the website contents. With conversion rates being as high as ever, Eskimi DSP Ads might be your best alternative to Google ads. However, before you apply to be a publisher on the platform, there are things you need to know. I will be listing them below, enjoy.
Features of Eskimi DSP Ads
The company boast that its advertising platform is second only to Google and it’s very obvious why that could be so true. Below I will be listing the various features of this advertising platform.
• Real time reporting & dashboard: See how your ads we performing in real-time. Publishers will also see how many impressions and clicks the ads on their website are getting.
• Data stories: The platform automatically creates unique industry specific stories for top brands.
• Audience data: Know more about your audience and how they interact with the ads.
• Self-service campaign management.
• Socioeconomic class targeting.
• Site packages.
• Multiple ad exchanges.
• Performance management dashboard: Everything you need to know about the performance of the ads.
• Manual & auto optimisation
• Capping: choose if ads should stop displaying after a specific clicks.
• Research dashboards.
• Traffic discovery.
• Agency multi-channel reporting.
• Target different users: From OS, Browser, Operator, Device type, Site and Apps targeting.
• White label DSP solution.
• Admin tools.
• Data management platform (DMP) solution with local data.
Eskimi DSP Ads Format
• Native Ads: This is embedded in a widget or section if your site and shows ads that are relevant to the reader.
• Video: A gold mine, automatically places a video when a user scrolls down the page, pays per impression.
• Rich Media Ads: Just like Native ads only better, refreshes content every 5 seconds to show users unique and rich ads.
• 320 x 50 Mobile leaderboard: Perfect as a header ad, in a rectangular format.
• 320 x 250 Standard MPU: Square shape and has high chances to convert.
• 320 x 480 Interstitial: Covers a part of the screen when users visit, but highly dismissable.
• Click to call
• Click to SMS
• Click to USSD
How To Sign Up For Eskimi DSP Ads
Signing up on the platform isn’t as easy as you might think though. Even though your Alexa ranking might be encouraging, that doesn’t mean you would be accepted. Brands like Emirates, Oppo, Glo, MasterCard, SafariCom, Barclays, Unilever, Nokia, Etisalat, First Bank, MTN, Samsung, Airtel, Microsoft and Coca-Cola have all used the platform to advertise. So there’s what we call a “screening” of a website before you’re approved.
• To apply for the program, you have to contact Eskimi by going to (business.eskimi.com/contacts) and fill out the form.
Alternatively, depending on where you are, you can call or a schedule a visit to the company’s office. See below;
+370 633 00000
Sauletekio ave. 15-912, LT-10224, Vilnius, Lithuania.
+234 803 8857023, +234 905 5511451
No. 8 Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Suite No:301, H.No: 10-93/5, Satyanarayana Colony, Nagaram, Keesara Mandal, Hyderabad, India.
Floor 5th, Flat-E5, House-12/A, Road-8, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212.
Kenyatta Avenue, JKUAT towers (ICEA building), 17th floor, Nairobi, Kenya.