At Mobile Crypto Tech, we do NOT sell products, we are NOT an e-commerce store and we do NOT have a physical store that you can shop in. All links and banner ads linking to an online shopping store are solely on Affiliate Marketing procedure to earn revenue so as to keep the site up and running. You can support us by clicking on these links and banner ads to shop your favorite products, we might earn a certain percentage from the products you buy.
STEALING OF CONTENTS
Mobile Crypto Tech is DMCA protected, stealing of our contents is highly prohibited. Information provided on this website should NOT be reproduced, rewritten and published elsewhere. We are always ready to go to the extreme to prosecute alleged infringers. Make sure you get your attorney ready, because we will make sure you bear the consequences of stealing our contents/photos which are DMCA protected. We also have the right to ask Google to remove all infringing URLs from SERPs and blacklist your site from showing up on Search Results. Before you steal our contents, think twice and make sure you get your attorney ready for a battle with us.
Mobile Crypto Tech is in compliance with the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws all over the world. If your copyrighted material (phone/gadgets/games/apps/photos) has been posted on Mobile Crypto Tech or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the page/post and send them to our administrator’s email: mobilecryptotech at gmail dot com and the removal will be processed within 1-2 business days. Make sure that your copyrighted file is hosted on our domain and not on a 3rd party site, if not you have send them a DMCA compliant because it’s technically NOT possible for us to remove a file from another domain.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Mobile Crypto Tech search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice as an email notifcation to mobilecryptotech at gmail dot com and the removal will be processed within 1-2 business days.
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material (phones/gadgets/games/apps/photos).
Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content belonging exclusively to you. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response or the removal process. Note that emailing your complaint to third parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint was not properly filed.