We all want to learn how to download from YouTube. In this post, you will learn how to easily download videos from YouTube just by clicking a button. YouTube is the world’s most popular video streaming platform and video search engine. It’s also owned by Google, the world’s leading search engine giant. There are a lot of ways you can download videos from YouTube. It’s up to you, do you want the legal way or illegal way.
YouTube doesn’t practically allow users to download from YouTube (taking the videos out of YouTube). You are allowed to save the videos on your account and watch it whenever you want, you can also watch it without access to the internet. However this is just for a main time and you will have to save it again. If that’s what you want then follow the steps below.
How To Save Videos On YouTube
If you have the YouTube App, you can easily save videos on the app to watch later. Simply follow the steps below to achieve that.
• Open your YouTube App.
• Click on the video you want to save or download.
• Tap on the “Download” below the video.
• You can choose the version you want depending on how much data you want to splurge and click OK.
• It should start downloading.
• Whenever you want to watch the video, just go to your Library and see the video. You can watch it without using the internet, but after 29 days you have to download it again.
How To Download From YouTube With VidMate
If you want to go down the illegal way of downloading videos from YouTube. Then I will recommend VidMate. You can use the app to download videos from Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram and lots more. Just Install the app and download all the videos you want.