Looking for Walmart Customer Care Number and Email Address to reach them? Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas and is the world’s largest company by revenue according to Wikipedia.
You might want to contact them to see if your product can get listed or for complain/enquiry as regards a purchase you made on the website. There are several channels through which you can contact Walmart. We’ll be going through them in this post.
Walmart Customer Care Number
If you prefer to speak with one of the customer care representatives on phone or you have questions/complains that need immediate response, you might want to call the customer care line which is: 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART).
Note that it’s best to call during office hours so you can be sure of getting the required attention quickly. The same way we listed how to contact Branch Loan Customer Care and Access Bank Customer Care Number.
For card related enquiries however, use any of the numbers below as it applies to your need:
Walmart Credit/Community Business Numbers
• Customer Service: 877-294-7880
• Fraud: 888-518-6278 (option 3)
• Collections: 800-641-4526
Walmart Discover Card Numbers
• Customer Service: 866-611-1148
• Automated Service: 877-294-1086
• Application: 877-969-3668
• Phone Payment: 800-957-0832
• Moneycard: 877-937-4098
• Visa Gift Card: 866-633-9096
• Bluebird American Express Debit Card: 866-545-7847
• Vanilla Visa Gift Card: 800-571-1376
Walmart Email Address
Walmart didn’t release their customer care email address to the public. If you want to reach them via email, all you have to do is fill the form on their website and they’ll get back to you via the email address you provided.
However, if you’re a press member seeking to get certain information from Walmart for media purposes, you have to fill a separate form instead.
Walmart Social Profiles
You can also reach Walmart via any of their social media handles. In case you don’t want to use any of the previously mentioned mediums.
• Twitter: @walmart
• Facebook: facebook.com/Walmart
• Instagram: instagram.com/Walmart
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/walmart
• Youtube: youtube.com/user/Walmart
• Google+: plus.google.com/111852759168797891317
• Website: walmart.com