In this post, i will be reviewing Gatehub and listing the Support Customer Service Telephone Number. The platform is famous for being the platform for the internet of value. Initially built on Ripple protocol and allowing users to send, receive, trade and manage most Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.
The UK-based cryptocurrency exchange trades using the Ripple network. You can safely store your money through cryptocurrencies in one of your trusted gateways on the platform. Another good thing I love about the exchange is that you get to see comprehensive listing of all your assets on a single page.
This allows you to see which asset has been decreasing or appreciating in value all in one page without having to open multiple pages or checking numerous website. The platform does all that for you. Sending money has never been this easy and safe. See below on how to transfer money in the platform.
How To Trade and Send Money On Gatehub
All you need to have is the recipient’s name, email or ripple address, with that sending money is just a bliss.
• Scroll to the Send Payment tab.
• Enter the receiver name, email or ripple address.
• Payments are sent instantly via the ripple network.
Yes, you can also trade on the platform, not just cryptocurrencies but currencies like gold as well. All these can be done smoothly and directly on the ripple network.
Is Gatehub Safe?
Gatehub is very safe to use and regarded as one of the safest way to store your coins. Especially if you don’t like a hardware wallet or Exarpy wallet. The platform is also building the best security technology to help insure that hackers don’t get in, and all funds are securely stored.
Gatehub Support Customer Service Telephone Number and Office
Just like most online company, they don’t accept phone calls. So, you can’t call them but you can visit them if you want. Nonetheless, you can reach them by using the alternative contact options below.
• Open this link (support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us) in a new tab for all your enquiries. The page has almost all the questions you want answered and it’s easy to navigate as well.
• The company has always stated that support requests sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will not be answered.
• Alternatively you can reach out to them on social media;
• Twitter: @GateHub
• Facebook: facebook.com/GateHubNet
• Support Website: www.support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us
You can visit them at Suite 48 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, United Kingdom. Or Zaloška cesta 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.