Download Access Bank Mobile App below and learn how to use it for mobile banking. How to transfer funds, pay bills, buy data directly from the app and lots more. Access Bank offers users premium banking experience with the mobile app. Apart from giving you real time access to your account, you get to perform a lot of transaction on the app like you’re in a Access Bank branch.
The Access Bank Mobile App allows all Access Bank account holders to be subscribed to the service. You don’t need to pay to use the app as the subscription is at no cost. Let’s give you the highlights of what you can actually do when you download the Access Bank Mobile App here.
How To Use Access Bank Mobile App
Before we proceed on how you can use the Access Bank App, simply download the app by clicking the link below.
• Download the app Here.
After downloading the app, you’ll be prompted to insert your username and password or pin/authentication token. At this point, you can insert your Access Bank internet banking details if you have one. If you don’t, then you have to visit any of the Access Bank branch and request for your pin/authentication token. You only have to do this once and you can also ask them to activate the account for you.
Access Bank App Features
Once you get access to the app there are a lot of things to do. Just Swipe left and see from the menu everything you can do.
• You can make transfers to accounts in access and other banks in Nigeria.
• Pay your bills with ease.
• Pay for Cable TV.
• Purchase airtime and data.
• Buy electricity units and power.
• Request for Cheque books.
• Confirm cheques.
• You can also cancel cheques.
• Easily locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
• Chat with a customer care representative or account officer.
• Book Flight, Buy movie tickets and so on.